Purpose of the game
The game has a purpose? Yes ? I designed this game with the aim to produce lightening results so I could play a whole season really fast, but still have individual player stats.
How does game play work?
- Each game is represented by one batsmen and one pitcher from each team.
- The game plays in just 6 rolls in total and produces a box score similar to what you get on MLB.com in the scores area.
- Once you have played the game a few times, you will only take around one minute to play.
- The game plays Fast!
- Players are easily rated from 1 to 10 and with ‘star’ qualities
- Compliments your favorite baseball simulator (use Series Baseball to play the games of other teams in the league)
- Individual player statistics collected
The following Individual Player Stats are collected
Player Stats Collected for Batters
Player StatsCollected for Pitchers